Monday, March 1, 2010

Keep in my mind ill always remember whoever was there when i was at my lowest point.

This regards to bck when i was on house arrest, i dnt know who actually came to visit and keep me company during the summer where i was on EMP and who jst came by jst because there was nothing else to do, this was where everybody was at, or they jst wanted food or to gamble...In actuality i could jst be trippen and everyone came threw jst for me but iono it could be different cus it was 15 deep everynight for 45 nights while i was on house arrest. I thank all the niggas and females that kept me company. I kind of miss those days, this was when everyone was hella coo and close, i wouldnt like to be on emp again but im jst sayin it was a time where i could say $c/mtown where close and together. Now shit so fucked up i dnt even know, im coo with most of mtown so its hard to hear one nigga tellin me how another nigga is frontin or whatever, cus yall both my niggas nahmean and what am i supposed to do, im not really trippen jst wanted to express myself on the fact that its hard seeing niggas that used to be boys and girls that used to be homegirls jst start not knowing each other and not getting along haha oh well...

Life go on people change, times change, circumstances change, settings change, but memories never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment